Our goal to make competent, professional, and qualified counseling available to as many people who want it as possible. With that in mind, we offer income indexed Sliding Scale rates to all who qualify. With the lowest possible rate, you and your family can have ongoing access to counseling or coaching. Your individual rate will be set based on income and the frequency of sessions set by your counselor or coach, once you complete the initial consultation.
To qualify, all you need is proof of income (generally a tax return), or alternate documentation. Rates range from $10-55 per session.
Requirements for the sliding scale program are simple:
- Income Restricted (any one of these):
- Demonstrated qualifying income level
- Family receiving government assistance
- Be a foster parent
- Be a recently emancipated foster child
- Be a full time student
- Keep your appointments by observing our 24 hour cancellation policy
- Attend 80% of your counselor/coach proscribed appointments
- Be timely for all appointments
- Compete an intake form and attend a free consultation for readiness and assessment