2022 Rates and Discount Programs
Our providers are here to minister and support the community to the best of our ability, and have dedicated themselves to keeping the cost of counseling or coaching as low as reasonably possible. We have a variety of counselors and coaches to choose from. You will be matched to the best provider for your stated issues and goals. All of our providers, regardless of there level of education and ability have agreed to accept considerably less for their personal compensation in order to help you access the best services you can afford. Rates that are posted are “standard rates” based on level of education, training, and credentialing. All providers will accept clients under most of our discount programs. Please don’t hesitate to ask for the best pricing you can qualify for.
Regarding all Standard Fees & Discounts:
Standard fees are the posted fees offered to all clients who choose our services, and are specific to the type of services being provided. However, about 80% of our clients qualify for and receive a discount for services, based on one of our many program options. At the initial consultation with an intake counselor, we will help you decide what level of help you need, and what that rate will be, as well as the frequency of sessions and an estimate of how many sessions we usually anticipate at the beginning.
Special Discount Programs
Church Connect 40% discount for all clients who are referred by, affiliated with, or regular attenders at any established Christian Church. With a simple Connect-Form, your pastor or minister can connect you to our program and you will receive this special discount off our standard rates for the entire year. Click here to access the discount program enrollment forms.
Connect Copay Match is for those who have insurance that covers mental health and counseling but prefer instead to access Christian Counseling. Our match program allows you access to our providers at the same copay your insurance charges for a specialist office visit, plus 1/26th of your annual deductible. There is a minimum charge of $65 per office visit, but we also cap the out-of-pocket cost at $90 per visit, regardless of how high your mental health or standard deductible is. The average insurance out of pocket cost for counseling is $97-$125 for major insurers. With Connect Copay Match, you will never pay more than $90 for counseling, and most likely substantially less. Details here.
Connect Club 50% discount program for regular attendees and their family off our regular rates. Through connect club you get the lowest office visit rate regardless of how many visits you and your family attend, plus additional services, and discounts. Connect Club is a monthly subscription program which lowers rates on all our individual, couple, and family services. Group counseling is subject to certain restrictions. Details here.
Sliding Scale. Under our new Connect program, we will continue to offer sliding scale to those who are income restricted, as well as church referred crisis counseling. (See sliding scale calculator below, Income verification required. Services are limited to participating counselors and budget limits.)
Per Session Counseling or Coaching Rates:
(standard session time for counseling is 45 minutes per visit)
Specialties and Groups:
- Marriage Skills Groups range $25-35 per session.
- Internet Pornography Recovery Program $35.00 per session. (Typically requires 12 weeks minimum)
- Pornography Recovery Support Group – Free
- Men of Valor Growth Group – Free
- Healing Hearts Women’s Betrayal Trauma Support Group – Free
- Strategic Parenting Groups, $25.00 per group session.
Insurance Copay Matching:
- We do not bill your insurance. However, our providers have agreed to take a substantially reduced fee if you currently have insurance. If you have insurance that covers mental health or life coaching services, we will help you review your benefits, and then do our best to match that benefit amount with one of our participating providers. This way, you can get the help you want at a cost you can afford. Minimums apply.
- Connect Copay Match is determined one of two ways:
1) Your insurance specialist office visit copay, plus 1/26th of your annual deductible, or
2) Your insurance specialist office visit copay plus your co-insurance amount.
Because typical insurance out of pocket costs can easily exceed our average client discount programs, we will cap your out of pocket per visit to $90 maximum, regardless of your deductible or co-insurance, with a minimum out of pocket of $65 per visit.
- The advantages to self-pay includes: no maximum number of session you may attend in any given year, no forced diagnosis required, your privacy rights are assured, you are not limited to a select few treatment methods, and prior authorization or doctor referral is required. Your privacy and choice is respected and protected when you choose to self-pay.
We offer Sliding Scale to our Income limited clients based on household income and number of household members. Below is the current 2022 sliding scale chart. Income verification is required.
- Minimum $35 per session
- Limitations and provider choice restrictions apply.
- Organization Budgeted capacity could apply.
- To apply, please contact the office at 757 965-5450 to arrange a free consultation to determine your needs. Once you have decided on what your are looking for, we will have our Client Care Coordinator help you determine your best fee for services.
|Family Size||SLIDING SCALE FEE SCHEDULE|
|January 2022-December 31 2022|
|(Income Verification Required)|
|Annual Income Level @ or less|
|Provider Rate||Sliding Scale Co-Pay|
|$ 150||$65||$75||$85||$95||$105||$ 115|
|$ 135||$55||$65||$75||$85||$95||$ 105|
|$ 90||$35||$45||$55||$65||$75||$ 85|
|$ 75||$35||$40||$45||$50||$55||$ 60|
|$ 55||$20||$25||$30||$35||$40||$ 45|
You are financially responsible for all services at the time service is rendered. To assure that we can continue to offer our below market rates, we require payment for services prior to your counseling session, or for your convenience we can place a credit or debit card on file as your payment method to be billed after each session. If you do not want to register a payment method with us, you can choose to swipe a card at each visit. All fees are due at the time of services, and you will not be able to continue services if there is an unpaid balance on your account. We accept Visa, Discover, and MasterCard. We will accept cash, but do not keep cash in the office to make change, so please bring the proper amount. Checks are no longer accepted.