2020 Standard Fee Schedule
Our providers are here to minister and support the community to the best of our ability, and have dedicated themselves to keeping the cost of counseling or coaching as low as reasonably possible. We have a variety of counselors and coaches to choose from. You will be matched to the best provider for your stated issues and goals. All of our providers, regardless of there level of education and ability have agreed to accept considerably less for their personal compensation in order to help you access the best services you can afford. Rates that are posted are “standard rates” based on level of education, training, and credentialing. All providers will accept clients under most of our discount programs. Please don’t hesitate to ask for the best pricing you can qualify for.
Special Discount Programs
- Church Referral 50% off standard rates with $35 minimum
- Christian Assistance Program 50% off standard rates with $35 minimum
- Active Military & Household 50% off standard rates with $35 minimum
- Student Assistance Program 50% off standard rates with $35 minimum
- Sliding Scale (income determined) Minimum $10
- Benevolence Counseling Program (indigent) $5
- Crisis Counseling (Church or ministry referred) 1-6 sessions free of charge.
Standard Counseling or Coaching Rates:
- PhD, LPC, or LCSW: $150
- Mental Health Residents: $110.00
- Mental Health Counseling Interns: $55
- Mental Health Practicum $25 (Student under PhD supervision)
- Certified Life Coaches: $75
- Life Coaching Intern: $55 (Student under PhD supervision)
(standard session time is 45 minutes)
Specialties and Groups:
- Marriage Skills Groups range $5-25 per session.
- Divorce Support Group – Free
- Internet Pornography Recovery Program $65.00 per session. (Typically requires 12 weeks minimum)
- Pornography Recovery Support Group – Free
- Betrayal Trauma Partner Support Group – Free
- Strategic Parenting Groups, $10.00 per group session.
- Weight Loss Coaching, $75 per session.
Regarding all Standard Fees & Discounts:
Standard fees are the posted fees offered to all clients who choose our services, and are specific to the type of services being provided. However, about 80% of our clients qualify for and receive a discount for services, based on one of our many program options. At the initial consultation with an intake counselor, we will help you decide what level of help you need, and what that rate will be, as well as the frequency of sessions and an estimate of how many sessions we usually anticipate at the beginning.
Foster Parent Support:
- Foster parents need a special kind of support. We offer confidential counseling, training, and parent skills training at $35 per person or parenting couple as space allows, or gather a group of friends and do a foster parent support or training group for $10 per person. We have experts in foster care on staff who have know what you are going through, because they have been there too! Call Dr. Chuck for details at 757 965-5450.
Christians Assistance Program: (application process or with verified pastor referral is required)
- Christians in Crisis program, 3 sessions free with verified pastor referral.
- Church Member Discount, 50% off standard fee.
- Church Minister/Volunteer or Staff, $55 per 45 minute session, with free assessment. (Verification of ministry association required)
- Pastor Support program, 1 free health & support session each month, $55 per session for additional sessions if needed.
- Ministry Fatigue assessments for all pastors and ministry staff or volunteers are free.
- Ongoing ministry fatigue monitoring, education, and treatment are custom tailored to specific needs of the individual or ministry discounted based on need and number of participants.
- Lead pastor Ministry Fatigue monitoring and treatment is always free.
- Special Ministry Fatigue groups and workshops at your local church or ministries site is available at no cost, limitations apply.
- Income based. Minimum $10 per session. Income documentation needed. Limitations and provider choice restrictions apply. Budgeted capacity could apply. To calculate your sliding scale fee discount, Click Here. Your “household income” of all adults will be used to determine your ability to pay. To apply, please contact the office at 757 965-5450 to arrange a meeting with a human services specialist.
- We do not bill your insurance. However, our providers have agreed to take a substantially reduced fee if you currently have insurance. If you have insurance that covers mental health or life coaching services, we will help you review your benefits, and then do our best to match that benefit amount with one of our participating providers. This way, you can get the help you want at a cost you can afford.
- The advantages to self-pay includes: no maximum number of session you may attend in any given year, no forced diagnosis required, your privacy rights are assured, you are not limited to a select few treatment methods, and prior authorization or doctor referral is required. Your privacy and choice is respected and protected when you choose to self-pay.
You are financially responsible for all services at the time service is rendered. For your convenience we can place a credit or debit card on file as your payment method to be billed after each session. If you do not want to register a payment method with us, you can choose to swipe a card at each visit, or pay by invoice. All fees are due at the time of services, and you will not be able to continue services if there is an unpaid balance on your account. We accept Visa, Discover, and MasterCard. WE will accept cash, but do not keep cash in the office, so please bring the proper amount. Checks are no longer accepted.