We are now CONNECT Christian Family Counseling!
The mission of CONNECT is to help people and families focus on health and well-being through healing of relationships. Relationship begins knowing self and being in a healthy relationship with self, just as God demonstrates for us His perfect relationship with Himself. Only when you are healthy can you extend relationship successfully to others. The healthy relationships always begin with an intimate understanding of self, then with others. Marriage, family, friends, and the rest of the world all extend from the person you were created to be. Intimacy is the outcome of health and is established in communication, honesty, and safety.
If you are struggling with life, loss, marriage, family, or even with your own self-identity, you need help with relationship.
CONNECT offers multiple types of help, depending on your assessed needs.
Faith-based Christian Counseling
Psycho-educative Coaching & Counseling
Support Groups for Betrayal Trauma from Infidelity, Overcoming Porn addiction, and more.
As a Christian mission, we do not participate in the highly politicized world of third-party insurance because insurance companies muzzle Christian and Faith-based counselor’s ability to speak truth, and re-direct the practice of counseling based on profit and popular culture. In response, our counselors have chosen to reduce their own expectations for compensation, and together we have crafted a self-pay program that is equal to or cheaper than most insurance-controlled family counseling to Active military families, Christian church members and attenders, and to income limited families. We also offer an insurance co-pay match for those who are insured, but wish to avoid using health insurance for privacy and for other reasons.
- Church Connect offers faith-based Christians an immediate discount off our standard rate, and if you partner with us in connecting us to your home church, we reward you with a deep discount.
- Community Connect offers sliding scale to individuals and families who have restricting income levels which places quality counseling beyond their reach*
- Connect Copay Match is for those who have insurance that covers mental health counseling but prefer instead to access our Christian Counseling, we will do our best to match or beat your insurance based on your co-pay and deductible.* Minimums do apply.
To REQUEST an APPOINTMENT you can call (757) 965-5450, or use our online portal to schedule a free new client consultation. While the systems auto-generates payment documentation, you do not need to fill this out for the free consultation!
All sessions are by appointment only and are delivered via Telehealth unless other options are made available by the individual provider.
- Telehealth Counseling Hours:Tuesday-Friday 12:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. Saturday by special requests.
* Discount programs are based on organizational budget limitations, client qualifications, and if applicable to family income. Your discount will be in the form of a specified write off from the standard rate of $165 per session. Minimum for most programs is $90 per session. Sliding scale is available upon request with documentation of family need and income.